Employee Health Benefits
- Establish a policy that deals with the financial implications of large health claims.
- Provide tax-effective compensation.
- Attract and retain the best staff.
- Reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Improve the physical and mental health of staff.
- Feeling of moral obligation or paternalistic paradigm.
- Hyperinflation due to cost shifting, aging workforce, and price increases.
- Employee dissatisfied with claim payment.
- Required medication or service not always covered.
- Confidential medical information.